The Less Anfractuous
202km cycling event starting from Chalfont St Peter. Controls at Benson , Wantage and Pangbourne, plus 4 information controls. Tour of the Chilterns and Downlands from Chalfont St Peter to Benson, Wantage, Lambourne and Pangbourne. No AAA points but not entirely flat; if you want AAA points, see The AAAnfractous!
Friday night accommodation available at the community centre on a 'no mod cons' basis. Contact organiser for details.
- 202 km in 13h28
- Saturday 14th October 2017
- 08:10 to finish by 21:38
- Starting from:
- Chalfont St Peter
- £7.00 ( £8.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
- 07:22 BST
- 18:14 BST
- L P R T M
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Martin Lucas
- Willesden CC
- Entries to:
- Martin Lucas
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 885r.zip updated 30.09.18
- Download 885g.gpx updated 30.09.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.