201km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cafe, Ponteland. Controls at Whygate, Falstone, Elsdon, Buckham's Bridge and Elsdon. A very popular event with a scenic course. Despite somewhat challenging route both 2017 & 2018 saw a high finish rate. This maybe due to the quality home baking at refreshment stops.
- 05:27 BST
- 20:42 BST
- C F G L P R T (120)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Tyneside Vagabonds
- Entries to:
- Aidan Hedley
16 The Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2800m [2750m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.