Festival Randonnee 200
203km cycling event starting from Mildenhall Cycling Festival. Controls at Acton., Diss and Swaffham, plus 3 information controls. Test yourself on this route as it winds through the quiet countryside of Suffolk and Norfolk, visiting the old market towns of Long Melford, Diss, Wymondham and Swaffham. This is a reasonable flat 200km route.
The route has 3 cafe controls and plenty of additional opportunities for shops and cafes, making an ideal first 200 event. Note: HQ is West Row Village Hall, see website for details.
- 203 km in 13h32
- Saturday 25th August 2018
- 08:00 to finish by 21:32
- Starting from:
- Mildenhall Cycling Festival
- £6.50 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Event entries are now via
the audax.uk website:
Go to audax.uk web page to Login and Enter this event
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Place
- 05:55 BST
- 20:05 BST
- CPTS (16/8)
- Andy Terry
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- Andy Terry
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 786r.pdf updated 26.07.19
- Download 786g.zip updated 12.05.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.