54km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Rosliston Forestry Centre, plus 1 information control. NEW HQ @ Shenstone Village Hall- larger, more toilets & parking. Location map to entrants.
Start: free DIY breakfast. Cafe stop @ Rosliston cyclists mecca. Finish: free refreshments.
On-the-day entry +£2 admin fee.
Good introduction to Audax. Great scenery, quiet undulating lanes through scenic villages. Route Sheets and GPS files available.
- 05:18 BST
- 20:50 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 10-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 654r.zip updated 13.12.18
- Download 654g.zip updated 13.12.18