611km cycling event starting from Raynes Park. Controls at Wallingford, Stow-on-the-Wold, Worcester, Hay-on-Wye, Co-op, Severn View Services, Pewsey and Hindhead/Grayshott, plus 3 information controls. Visit 11 counties of England and Wales in one ride! Moderately hilly throughout.
Start and arrivée at scout hall with Friday night accommodation available. Entry fee includes brekky at the start, and now-traditional hot dinner and KWAC warm welcome at the arrivée. This year with commercial controls. Recommended overnight stop at Travelodge Severn View or Bristol Alveston Premier Inn.
- 04:44 BST
- 21:18 BST
- A(1) C F G L P R T S X 150
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Kingston Wheelers
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.