204km cycling event starting from Galashiels. Controls at Eskdalemuir.Old School Cafe, Langholm and Moffat, plus 2 information controls. Route taking in some of the finest Scottish Borders scenery with hall HQ start including showers/changing facilities. Good cafe stops at Eskdalemuir,Langholm and Moffat.
Free food/drinks at start/finish HQ
- 05:51 GMT
- 18:42 GMT
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Scottish Borders Randonneur
- Entries to:
- Lucy Mctaggart
30 Victoria Street
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2500m [2300m for AAA]
- Event No:
- BRM [PBP]
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.