104km cycling event starting from Budleigh Salterton, Devon. Controls at Tiverton and Gittisham, plus 2 information controls. Clockwise tour of East Devon visiting one of it's Fords, quiet rolling country lanes and skirting the edge of the Blackdown Hills before returning to sea level.Cream tea & sandwiches provided at the finish.
Postcode for start is EX9 6RJ if you're having trouble locating it. PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY. ONLINE ENTRIES CLOSE ON FRIDAY.
- 06:45 BST
- 19:33 BST
- A C G L NM R T (75)
- No Mudguards required
- Accomodation free or reasonably priced, at or near start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- CS Dynamo
- Entries to:
- Steven Medlock
11 Marpool Hill
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 579r.zip updated 23.07.19
- Download 579g.zip updated 03.03.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet