100km cycling event starting from Churchend, Dunmow, Essex. Controls at Ingatestone, plus 3 information controls. An ECE-friendly 100km Brevet Populaire, that links some of the most attractive remnants of the Forest of Essex. Refreshments at the start and cream tea at the finish included in the entry fee.
The route takes in Hatfield Forest, Fryerning Wood and Danbury Common, with a descent of The Mighty North Hill thrown in for good measure. Controls at Sawbridgeworth, Ingatestone, Danbury and Witham.
- 06:12 BST
- 19:50 BST
- C G L M P R T
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Audax Club Mid-Essex
- Entries to:
- Thomas Deakins
31 The Causeway
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 419r.zip updated 08.04.18
- Download 419g.zip updated 02.04.18