From Clee to Heaven
123km cycling event starting from Belbroughton, N Worcestershire. Controls at RAYS FARM and RAYS FARM, plus 3 information controls. From Clee to Heaven is an action packed ride with scenery and some punchy little climbs thrown-in. It is a great little challenge for a summer's day out. Starts from Worcestershire, to the Clee Hills, Shropshire.
A challenging audax based on a figure of 8 route. Belbroughton - Rays Farms (Billingsley), around the Clees, Rays Farm and back to Belbroughton. The route is improved this year to avoid some main roads. Alternatively, you may be interested in our 'Beyond the Dyke' audax scheduled for 6th October.
- 04:51 BST
- 21:23 BST
- F L P R S T (70)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Beacon RCC
- Entries to:
- Dr Philip Whiteman
2 Drayton Terrace
- 01562 731606
- 13.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 415r.zip updated 11.07.19
- Download 415g.zip updated 12.06.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.