From Clee to Heaven
125km cycling event starting from Belbroughton, N Worcestershire. Controls at RAYS FARM and RAYS FARM, plus 3 information controls. From Clee to Heaven is an action packed ride with scenery and some punchy little climbs thrown-in. It is a great little challenge for a summer's day out. Starts from Worcestershire, to the Clee Hills, Shropshire.
A challenging audax based on a figure of 8 route. Belbroughton - Rays Farms (Billingsley), around the Clees, Rays Farm and back to Belbroughton. Alternatively, you may be interested in our 'Beyond the Dyke' audax scheduled for 6th October.
- 05:00 BST
- 21:16 BST
- F L P R S T (70)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Beacon RCC
- Entries to:
- Dr Philip Whiteman
2 Drayton Terrace
- 01562 731606
- 13.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 415r.zip updated 12.07.18
- Download 415g.zip updated 12.06.18
- See outline map below.