Festival Roving 300
303km cycling event starting from Mildenhall Cycling Festival. Controls at Acton, Halesworth, Diss and Swaffham, plus 5 information controls. A circular route avoiding main roads through Suffolk and Norfolk. Watch the sun rise heading East from Mildenhall and breakfast at Wally's. There are plenty of opportunities for stopping and a reasonably flat 300km.
Riders will need light at start and likely at the end! Note: HQ is West Row Village Hall, see website for details.
- 303 km in 20h12
- Saturday 25th August 2018
- 05:00 to finish by + 01:12
- Starting from:
- Mildenhall Cycling Festival
- £6.50 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Event entries are now via
the audax.uk website:
Go to audax.uk web page to Login and Enter this event
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Place
- 05:55 BST
- 20:05 BST
- CPT (16/08)
- Andy Terry
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- Andy Terry
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 361r.pdf updated 26.07.19
- Download 361g.zip updated 12.05.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.