105km cycling event starting from Uffington. Controls at BAMPTON and EYNSHAM, plus 3 information controls. A gentle exploration of the Corallian limestone escarpment which forms a low ridge between Oxford and Swindon. The distinctive yellow stone has been extensively quarried and used in many of the local buildings.
The ride starts and ends at the Thomas Hughes Memorial Hall in Uffington which has a village shop adjacent. Food and drink available at the start/finish and included in the entry fee.
- 105 km in 7h00
- Sunday 30th September 2018
- 09:30 to finish by 16:30
- Starting from:
- £6.00 ( £5.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:57 BST
- 18:43 BST
- C G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- John Talbot
- Corallian CC
- Entries to:
- John Talbot
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 285r.pdf updated 27.08.18
- Download 285g.zip updated 01.06.18
- See outline map below.