401km cycling event starting from Chepstow. Controls at Hay-on-Wye, Llandovery, Tregaron, New Quay, Llandovery and Llangattock, plus 2 information controls. Clasic Welsh 400, traversing Wales West then East. Good commercial controls used as far as 296km. Rest/sleep control at 341km. Due to high ride entry subscription, this event will be closed as per event details,
The event entry might be closed if the field size limit is reached beforehand.
- 401 km in 27h00
- Saturday 5th May 2018
- 06:00 to finish by + 09:00
- Starting from:
- £10.00 ( £11.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - please try again tomorrow.
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
Change of Date
- 05:37 BST
- 20:39 BST
- c f l p r t nm z 100
- No Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Sleeping facilities en route
- Mark Rigby
- BlackSheep CC
- Entries to:
- Mark Rigby
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 5000m [3450m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- See outline map below.