Tramping The Two Loop
207km cycling event starting from Honeybourne, nr Evesham. Controls at Banbury, Honeybourne HQ and Barnt Green, plus 5 information controls. Second Year of this two loop event. The loops are the other way round this year. The 1st goes across the North Cotswolds to Banbury, the 2nd into the Lickys with a control at Barnt Green.
There is catering at the start, middle and end at the event HQ. There is entry on the day, but the only way to guarantee a brevet card is by entering prior to the event ether online or by post. Instant verification is now available.
- 207 km in 13h48
- Sunday 2nd August 2020
- 08:00 to finish by 21:48
- Starting from:
- Honeybourne , nr Evesham
- £8.00 ( )
- Website maintenance:
- Event entries temporarily unavailable - covid 19
- 05:30 BST
- 20:57 BST
- F P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Evesham & Dist Whs
- Entries to:
- Neil Robinson
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 241r.pdf updated 20.07.19
- Download 241g.zip updated 25.07.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.