154km cycling event starting from Bovey Tracey, Devon. Controls at Whiddon Down and Yelverton, plus 3 information controls. Under the ethereal light of a bright summer moon, experience the wonder of the open Dartmoor roads, & visit numerous 'haunted' locations on your way. Full English breakfast at the finish included in your entry fee.
Snacks also at start and mid-point + hot food at the hall control. This event is ideally suited to extend with an ECE ride to, from or both, so could make great post-qualification training for PBP.
- 05:12 BST
- 21:25 BST
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC Devon
- Entries to:
- Kevin Presland
Hind Street House
- 01626 833 749
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 220r.pdf updated 30.05.18
- Download 220g.zip updated 30.05.17