Kent Invicta Grimpeur 100
100km cycling event starting from Otford, Sevenoaks. Controls at OTFORD SCOUT HUT, plus 4 information controls. The traditional West Kent CTC run up and down the hills around Sevenoaks (two circuits). Entry fee £9.00 for on the line entries. Free food and drink available at the start/finish and half-way points.
Qualifying ride for the Brevet des Grimpeurs du Sud award. Get rid of the winter blues and start preparing for the more challenging events later in the year.
- 06:28 GMT
- 17:54 GMT
- F L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- West Kent CTC
- Entries to:
- Patrick McMaster
207 Colyer Road
- 12-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 190r.zip updated 18.03.18
- See outline map below.