Spring into the Dales
115km cycling event starting from Mytholmroyd. Controls at GARGRAVE and KEIGHLEY, plus 2 information controls. 115 hilly km (2.25 AAA Points & 2 café stops), taking you from the heart of West Yorkshire into the foothills of the Yorks Dales & back again, with a generous time allowance of 9h5min based on a min speed of 12 kph.
DESPITE WHAT IT SAYS BELOW, THIS EVENT WILL NOT CLOSE TO ENTRIES, AND ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY. GIVEN THE NUMBER OF RIDERS LIKELY TO DO THIS, IT WILL HELP US IF YOU CAN BRING A COMPLETED ENTRY FORM TO THE START.
- 06:11 BST
- 20:05 BST
- L P R T YH
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Calderdale CTC
- Entries to:
- Chris Crossland
14 Stanley Street West
- 12-24 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 162r.zip updated 18.03.18
- Download 162g.gpx updated 19.03.17