Leap into the Aire
57km cycling event starting from Mytholmroyd. Controls at SCAR TOP and KEIGHLEY, plus 1 information control. 58 hilly kilometres (but with 2 café stops), taking you from the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge into Airedale, and back again, with a generous time allowance based on a min speed of 8 kilometres per hour.
DESPITE WHAT IT SAYS BELOW, THIS EVENT WILL NOT CLOSE TO ENTRIES, AND ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY. GIVEN THE NUMBER OF RIDERS LIKELY TO DO THIS, IT WILL HELP US IF YOU CAN BRING A COMPLETED ENTRY FORM TO THE START.
- 06:11 BST
- 20:05 BST
- L P R T YH
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Calderdale CTC
- Entries to:
- Chris Crossland
14 Stanley Street West
- 8-20 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 161r.zip updated 18.03.18
- Download 161g.gpx updated 19.03.17