202km cycling event starting from Coryton, NW Cardiff. Controls at USK and DEFYNNOG, plus 4 information controls. Through Wentloog Levels, over the Newport Transporter Bridge and up over Wentwood to Usk. Continue up the River Usk to Sennybridge then over the Devil's Elbow and down the Cynon and Taff valleys to the finish.
Cafes at Usk (65k), Talybont (100k), Brecon (117k), Sennybridge (134k) Sandwiches at the finish included in the fee.
- 202 km in 13h28
- Saturday 10th November 2018
- 07:00 to finish by 20:28
- Starting from:
- Coryton , NW Cardiff
- £9.00 ( )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
A This is an AAA-adjusted event - the AAA points assessment has been revised, relative to the Audax UK hardcopy Calendar.
This does NOT necessarily imply that the route has changed.
Change of Date, AAA
- 07:20 GMT
- 16:33 GMT
- YH L P R T 50
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Richard Evans
- Cardiff Byways CC
- Entries to:
- Richard Evans
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 158r.zip updated 13.05.19
- Download 158g.zip updated 13.05.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet