100km cycling event starting from Minehead. Controls at Exford and Dulverton, plus 3 information controls. This popular route climbs from sea level to the top of Exmoor via the beautiful Porlock Toll Road, then crosses the National Park to Dulverton, hopefully with magnificent views!
NOTE FOR POSTAL ENTRIES: If you have an email address, and are happy to receive a route sheet by email, there is no need to send any SAEs. Brevet cards will be certified and returned at the finish control. ENTRIES ON THE DAY (IF PLACES AVAILABLE) WILL BE CHARGED AT THE PAYPAL RATE.
- 100 km in 8h00
- Sunday 22nd April 2018
- 09:30 to finish by 17:30
- Starting from:
- £5.00 ( £6.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
A This is an AAA-adjusted event - the AAA points assessment has been revised, relative to the Audax UK hardcopy Calendar.
This does NOT necessarily imply that the route has changed.
Change of AAA
- 06:07 BST
- 20:18 BST
- L P R T 100
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Richard Miles
- Minehead CC
- Entries to:
- Richard Miles
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 142r.zip updated 15.03.19
- Download 142g.gpx updated 27.01.17
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 3 Information controls - check the Routesheet