A Cornish 100
107km cycling event starting from Falmouth. Controls at The Lizard - Car Park, plus 5 information controls.
A ride from Falmouth around the creeks in inlets of the Helford River with views of Falmouth Bay, on to The Lizard, furthest most southerly point on the mainland, followed by more Cornish villages before refreshments at the finish. A mix of terrain some flat and some challenging climbs. Ride will be validated on the day Return SAE not required. Entry on the day £7.00.
- 06:49 BST
- 19:58 BST
- F G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Falmouth Whs.
- Entries to:
- Philip Conroy
5 Fairfield Road
- 12-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 135g.gpx updated 06.04.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.