A Bunny Hop
50km cycling event starting from Falmouth. Controls at PORKELLIS, plus 2 information controls.
An undemanding ride taking in the beaches of Falmouth and then out into the countryside visiting Stithians Reservoir. A ride suitable for those new to Audax. No need for SAEs to return Brevet card as ride will be validated on the day. Entry on the day £7.00
- 06:49 BST
- 19:58 BST
- F G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Falmouth Whs
- Entries to:
- Philip Conroy
5 Fairfield Road
- 10-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 134g.gpx updated 07.03.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.