103km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Great Haywood, Canalside Cafe and Rosliston Foresty Centre, plus 2 information controls. NEW VILLAGE HALL for more parking, toilets. On-the-day entry +£2 admin fee. Start: free drinks, DIY toast from 7:30am.
Pay for refreshments @ (2) Cafe Controls. 2 Info Cont'ls.
Finish: free drinks, sandwiches, ca
Good introduction to AUDAX. Stage 1: Steady climb over Cannock Chase and descend to excellent cafe in the Trent Valley. Stage 2: heads east over Blithfield Reservoir and undulating Needwood Forest to Rosliston Forestry Centre cafe, a mecca for local cyclists. Stage 3: flattish return to Shenstone on more quiet lanes.
- 05:18 BST
- 20:50 BST
- G F L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 12.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 124r.zip updated 13.12.18
- Download 124g.zip updated 13.12.18