Everybody Rides to Skeggy!
302km cycling event starting from Alfreton. Controls at Newark, Woodhall Spa, Skegness, Sutton on Sea, Horncastle and Lincoln, plus 1 information control. An ideal first 300 with a few moderate climbs before & after Skegness. 1141m total climbing.
£2 extra for entries on the day ,phone first for card availability
For entries after the closing date of 8th April, please email or text me on 07947 272411 as there will probably be late entries available.
- 302 km in 20h08
- Saturday 14th April 2018
- 06:00 to finish by + 02:08
- Starting from:
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:09 BST
- 19:57 BST
- L R P T X 100
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Tom Fox
- Alfreton CTC
- Entries to:
- Tom Fox
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 115r.zip updated 01.02.16
- Download 115g.zip updated 01.02.16