The Suffolk Byways
117km cycling event starting from Blaxhall, Suffolk. Controls at Dunwich (Beach café), Framlingham and Westerfield (Village Hall), plus 2 information controls. Enjoy a 117km ride through the Sanderlings to the Suffolk coast and historic beach at the vanished city of Dunwich before heading inland through rural countryside and back via the ancient market town of Woodbridge.
The route comprises several sections of charming minor roads, linked together with some busier roads. Don't forget your hi-viz!
- 117 km in 7h48
- Saturday 29th September 2018
- 09:00 to finish by 16:48
- Starting from:
- Blaxhall , Suffolk
- £6.50 ( £7.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:49 BST
- 18:39 BST
- YH G L P R T (120)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- David Coupe
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- David Coupe
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.