The Suffolk Byways
117km cycling event starting from Blaxhall, Suffolk. Controls at Dunwich (Beach café), Framlingham and Westerfield (Village Hall), plus 2 information controls. Enjoy a 117km ride through the Sanderlings to the Suffolk coast and historic beach at the vanished city of Dunwich before heading inland through rural countryside and back via the ancient market town of Woodbridge.
The route comprises several sections of charming minor roads, linked together with some busier roads. Don't forget your hi-viz!
- 06:48 BST
- 18:42 BST
- YH G L P R T (120)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- David Coupe
30 Wells Way
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 105r.zip updated 04.02.18
- Download 105g.zip updated 01.02.16
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet