The Harlequin Hack
110km cycling event starting from Uffington. Controls at WITNEY and CHIPPING NORTON, plus 1 information control. A modest excursion into the Cotswold hills followed by a gentle wander through the watery lanes of the upper Thames, the Evenlode and the Windrush.
The ride starts and ends at the Thomas Hughes Memorial Hall in Uffington which has a village shop adjacent. Food and drink available at the start/finish and included in the entry fee.
- 110 km in 7h20
- Sunday 8th April 2018
- 09:30 to finish by 16:50
- Starting from:
- £6.00 ( £5.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:23 BST
- 19:42 BST
- C F G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- John Talbot
- Corallian CC
- Entries to:
- John Talbot
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 101r.zip updated 01.04.18
- Download 101g.zip updated 29.02.16
- See outline map below.