Copshaw Holm 200
205km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cycles, Ponteland. Controls at Haltwhistle, Newcastleton and Bellingham, plus 2 information controls. 204km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cycles near Ponteland. Controls in Haltwhistle, Newcastleton and Bellingham, plus 2 information controls.
Relatively straightforward end of season route features some lovely Northumberland and Borders scenery with some excellent cafe stop options.
- 205 km in 13h40
- Saturday 30th September 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 21:40
- Starting from:
- Kirkley Cycles , Ponteland
- £6.50 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
Change of Date, Date
- 07:05 BST
- 18:49 BST
- X C F G P R T (60)
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Rob Wood
- Tyneside Vagabonds
- Entries to:
- Rob Wood
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2500m [1916m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.