Copshaw Holm 200
205km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cycles, Ponteland. Controls at Haltwhistle, Newcastleton and Bellingham, plus 2 information controls. 204km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cycles near Ponteland. Controls in Haltwhistle, Newcastleton and Bellingham, plus 2 information controls.
Relatively straightforward end of season route features some lovely Northumberland and Borders scenery with some excellent cafe stop options.
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
Change of Date, Date
- 07:05 BST
- 18:49 BST
- X C F G P R T (60)
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Rob Wood
- Tyneside Vagabonds
- Entries to:
- Rob Wood
43 Holly Avenue
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Tyne & Wear
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2500m [1916m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.