Greenwich Mean Climb
301km cycling event starting from Greenwich, London. Controls at Edenbridge, Seaford, Crowborough, Bexhill and Tunbridge Wells, plus 4 information controls. A challenging ride out of London and through the quiet lanes of the Downs and Weald. Featuring not one but two trips to the seaside and around 4500m of climbing. New route for 2017, returns via Tunbridge Wells.
Includes light refreshments at the start, a second breakfast at the first manned control and full meal at the finish for a traditional Audax Club Hackney Arrivée welcome at the home of the organiser. Counts towards the Grimpeurs du Sud award.
- 301 km in 20h04
- Saturday 23rd September 2017
- 06:00 to finish by + 02:04
- Starting from:
- Greenwich , London
- £14.00 ( £14.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
Change of Date
- 06:45 BST
- 18:59 BST
- F G R (80)
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Ivan Cornell
- Audax Club Hackney
- Entries to:
- Ivan Cornell
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-28 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 91r.pdf updated 19.09.18
- Download 91g.zip updated 19.09.18
- See outline map below.