Asparagus & Strawberries
414km cycling event starting from Manningtree. Controls at Ixworth, Halesworth, Acle, Wells, Barton Mills and Saffron Walden.
Classic tour of East Anglia, via Ixworth, Halesworth, the Reedham Ferry & Acle to fish 'n' chips at Wells-Next-The-Sea. Easy night run down to Barton Mills, returning through Saffron Walden. Postal finish.
- 04:42 BST
- 21:05 BST
- X P C G
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- GPS files available from organiser
- Audax Club Mid-Essex
- Entries to:
- Grant Huggins
76 Bryony Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 901r.zip updated 29.05.17
- Download 901g.zip updated 01.02.16