Suffolk Lanes Extravaganza
209km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at Halesworth; Control; keep a cafe receipt., Orford; Stamp Control and Framlingham; Control; keep a cafe or shop receipt., plus 6 information controls. Brevet cards returned on the day.
ONLY 4 PLACES LEFT ON THE DAY. On the day (£10) entry possible, but please bring a pre-completed entry form.
A rural meander to the coast at Orford and back,passing three castles on the way. Mainly using quiet lanes, with short stretches of minor A and B roads, through this quiet part of Suffolk. Very little traffic! Attractive villages and towns, castles, countryside and coast. David Coupe is extending this ride to 500k, in memory of Lars Ericsson, who did that last year. If you want to join him, see YACF for full details.
- 209 km in 13h56
- Saturday 22nd July 2017
- 08:30 to finish by 22:26
- Starting from:
- Bildeston, Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:01 BST
- 21:04 BST
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 870r.zip updated 10.07.19
- Download 870g.zip updated 16.12.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 6 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.