201km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cycles, Ponteland. Controls at Whygate, Falstone, Elsdon, Buckham's Bridge and Elsdon. A very popular event, we expect over 100 entrants. Route includes Otterburn Military Ranges. Plenty of cafe stops.
refreshments provided at roadside controls and the finish.
Interactive map:- https://ridewithgps.com/routes/12607232
D This is an updated event - the date has changed!
Change of Date
- 05:48 BST
- 20:25 BST
- C F G L P R T (150)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Aidan Hedley
- Tyneside Vagabonds
- Entries to:
- (please enter online)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 814r.zip updated 18.04.16
- Download 814g.zip updated 29.03.16
- See outline map below.