54km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Rosliston Forestry Centre, plus 1 information control. Good introduction to Audax. Great scenery, quiet undulating lanes. Start: free drink/toast. Cafe stop @ Rosliston Forestry Centre. Finish, free drinks, cakes, sandwiches. On-the-day entry + £2 admin fee.
gpx & tcx files of the route available.
- 05:42 BST
- 20:28 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 10-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 654r.zip updated 02.04.18
- Download 654g.zip updated 02.04.18