54km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at Rosliston Forestry Centre, plus 1 information control. Good introduction to Audax. Great scenery, quiet undulating lanes. Start: free drink/toast. Cafe stop @ Rosliston Forestry Centre. Finish, free drinks, cakes, sandwiches. On-the-day entry + £2 admin fee.
gpx & tcx files of the route available.
- 54 km in 5h24
- Sunday 7th May 2017
- 09:15 to finish by 14:39
- Starting from:
- Shenstone , Staffs
- £5.00 ( £5.75 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Time
- 05:27 BST
- 20:42 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Roy Bishop
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 10-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 654r.zip updated 01.02.16
- Download 654g.zip updated 01.02.16