Cestyll Cymru 300
320km cycling event starting from Llandudno. Controls at Beaumaris, RSPB Southstack, Criccieth, Barmouth and Blaeunau Festiniog, plus 1 information control. This ride uses the same route as the Cestyll Cymru but extends into Anglesea to the RSPB, and drops down to Barmouth and across the iconic wooden bridges.
The idea is that depending upon your speed and their speed you may be riding with the 200Km riders along the way. Brewers fayre meal included at the finish. Camping is 2 miles from the start/finish.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Time, Start
- 04:56 BST
- 21:43 BST
- X C A1 G L NM P R T
- No Mudguards required
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Chris Wilby
- Rhos-on-Sea CC
- Entries to:
- Chris Wilby
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 620r.pdf updated 21.06.17
- Download 620g.zip updated 09.06.17
- See outline map below.