Clumber to Humber (John Kerr Memorial Ride)
214km cycling event starting from Bolsover. Controls at Misterton, Humber Bridge Country Park and Blyton, plus 2 information controls. This ride is dedicated to the memory of Audax UK and Bolsover & District CC member John Kerr. John's last long ride was the first edition of Clumber to Humber, not long before his untimely death.
The 2017 edition follows the original 2011 route, with a visit to Alkborough (info) en route to the Humber Bridge. Please note that there will be a new start location this year - Bainbridge Hall, Carr Vale Road, Bolsover, S44 6PX.
- 214 km in 14h16
- Saturday 8th July 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 22:16
- Starting from:
- £5.00 ( £6.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 04:47 BST
- 21:33 BST
- L P R T G (100)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Matt Connley
- Bolsover & District CC
- Entries to:
- Matt Connley
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 521r.pdf updated 04.07.17
- Download 521g.gpx updated 04.07.17