Clumber to Humber (John Kerr Memorial Ride)
214km cycling event starting from Bolsover. Controls at Misterton, Humber Bridge Country Park and Blyton, plus 2 information controls. This ride is dedicated to the memory of Audax UK and Bolsover & District CC member John Kerr. John's last long ride was the first edition of Clumber to Humber, not long before his untimely death.
The 2018 edition follows the original 2011 route, with a visit to Alkborough (info) en route to the Humber Bridge. The event start will again be Bainbridge Hall, Carr Vale Road, Bolsover, S44 6PX.
- 04:45 BST
- 21:28 BST
- L P R T G (100)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Bolsover & District CC
- Entries to:
- Matt Connley
7 Eskdale Close
- 01246 825 351
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 521r.pdf updated 04.07.17
- Download 521g.gpx updated 04.07.17