The Southern Uplands
400km cycling event starting from Musselburgh. Controls at Innerleithen, Johnstonebridge Services, Newton Stewart, Maybole and Abington Services, plus 2 information controls. A challenging route through, over or past most of the hill ranges of southern Scotland. Almost entirely on quiet roads with commercial controls. Free food/drink provided at the start and finish.
- 04:31 BST
- 21:57 BST
- X P C R G L
- Shoestring event few or no facilities or AUK controllers
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Audax Ecosse
- Entries to:
- Martin Foley
78 Denholm Road
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 43r.pdf updated 07.08.17
- Download 43g.zip updated 07.08.17
- See outline map below.