From Clee to Heaven
125km cycling event starting from Belbroughton, N Worcestershire. Controls at RAYS FARM and RAYS FARM, plus 3 information controls. This popular event takes riders on a hilly figure of 8 circuit around the Clee Hills, starting from Belbroughton in North Worcestershire
The Clee Hills offer a panorama and some great little lanes. The event is in a figure of 8 with a cafe control at Rays Farm, Billingsley. It is an up-and-down ride through tranquil countryside. Plenty of cake at the finish line!
- 05:01 BST
- 21:15 BST
- F L P R S T (70)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Beacon RCC
- Entries to:
- Dr Philip Whiteman
2 Drayton Terrace
- 01562 731606
- 13.5-25 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 415r.zip updated 10.07.17
- Download 415g.zip updated 11.07.17
- See outline map below.