104km cycling event starting from Bildeston, Suffolk. Controls at NEEDHAM MARKET; stamp control and BUXHALL; stamp control, plus 4 information controls. Brevet cards returned on the day.
On-line entries accepted until 6pm, Friday 21 July. On the day (£10) entry possible, but please bring a pre-completed entry form.
The route is broadly circular through quiet and attractive countryside and villages, using many of the best country lanes in this part of Suffolk, with short stretches of minor A roads. Very little traffic!
- 104 km in 6h56
- Saturday 22nd July 2017
- 09:30 to finish by 16:26
- Starting from:
- Bildeston , Suffolk
- £6.00 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:01 BST
- 21:04 BST
- L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Robin Weaver
- CC Sudbury
- Entries to:
- Robin Weaver
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 39r.zip updated 10.05.19
- Download 39g.zip updated 16.12.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.