Richard Ellis Memorial 200
200km cycling event starting from Churchend,Dunmow, Essex. Controls at Orchard Tea Gardens, Grantchester, Maglia Rosso Cafe, Hawstead and Manningtree, plus 2 information controls. The same route as recent years, two good café controls, lots of quiet, scenic lanes in Essex, Cambridgeshire and Suffolk. Breakfast at the start, refreshments at Manningtree and the finish included in the entry fee.
If there is sufficient demand, riders may sleepover at the hall on Friday night. Contact the organiser to book some floor space.
- 07:06 BST
- 18:30 BST
- A M G R P T L C F
- Mudguards required
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Audax Club Mid-Essex
- Entries to:
- Thomas Deakins
31 The Causeway
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 388r.zip updated 26.09.17