North Cheshire Clarion 'The Wizard, Llamas and Fire Station'
150km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, nr Warrington. Controls at Wizard Tea Rooms, Harrington Arms, Gawsworth and Tarporley, plus 7 information controls. A ramble across rural Cheshire on country lanes to The Wizard tearooms, some stiff climbing on the edge of the Peak District around Lamaload Reservoir. The route then loops down through Tarporley and Delamere Forest.
Tea/coffee/Toast at start, drinks, hot food and cake at the Finish included in the price.
- 150 km in 10h00
- Sunday 10th September 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 18:00
- Starting from:
- Lower Whitley , nr Warrington
- £8.00 ( £8.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 06:28 BST
- 19:39 BST
- F G P R Y
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Neil Shand
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 381g.gpx updated 27.02.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 7 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.