215km cycling event starting from Surbiton, Greater London. Controls at Hindhead, Rowlands Castle and Wisborough Green, plus 4 information controls. A scenic ride out of the smoke and over the hills down to Rowlands Castle (near Portsmouth) and back. Save some energy for a sting in the tail on the way home!
A repeat of KWAC's original ride. The Kingston Wheelers Audax Chapter invites you to enjoy some final carbo-loading at the start before setting off on a scenic Grimpeurs du Sud route with climbs such as the Devil's Punchbowl and Leith Hill and a double crossing of the South Downs. Dinner will be served at the finish in a bar with optional real ale-based recovery drinks for the needy.
- 06:35 BST
- 19:17 BST
- F G L P R T (120) (9/9)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Kingston Whs
- Entries to:
- Chris Tillapaugh
1 Summer Gardens
- 14.3-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2700m [2550m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 368r.zip updated 12.09.17
- Download 368g.zip updated 08.09.17
- See outline map below.