Mildenhall Bike Festival Roving 300
303km cycling event starting from Mildenhall Cycle Festival, West Row. Controls at Acton, Halesworth, Diss and Swaffham, plus 5 information controls. A circular route avoiding main roads through Suffolk and Norfolk. Watch the sun rise heading East from Mildenhall and breakfast at Wally's. A very slightly modified route from 2015 to aacount for start from West Row
A great 300km with plenty of opportunities for stopping and reasonably flat. Note: HQ is West Row Village Hall, see website for details. Dedicated audax parking is 200m to the East, at the Baptist Chapel car park. No height restriction as the barrier will be open on Saturday. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING please.
- 303 km in 20h12
- Saturday 26th August 2017
- 05:00 to finish by + 01:12
- Starting from:
- Mildenhall Cycle Festival , West Row
- £6.50 ( £6.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:57 BST
- 20:03 BST
- CPT (16/08)
- Andy Terry
- Suffolk CTC
- Entries to:
- Andy Terry
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 361r.pdf updated 26.07.19
- Download 361g.zip updated 12.05.18
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 5 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.