Windrush Winter Warm Down 150
155km cycling event starting from Ashton Keynes, Cirencester. Controls at HAILES ABBEY, SHERBORNE and STANTON HARCOURT, plus 1 information control. A slighly harder version of the 'Warm-up'. Start by going north over the escarpment to Winchcomb. Climb back onto the Cotswolds and follow the Windrush to the Thames.
I'm sorry both this and the Warm Up 100km event are full. No entries on the line.
- 155 km in 10h20
- Sunday 29th January 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 18:20
- Starting from:
- Ashton Keynes , Cirencester
- £5.00 ( £5.50 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 07:53 GMT
- 16:49 GMT
- L F P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- Peter Holden
- Corinium CC
- Entries to:
- Peter Holden
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 344r.zip updated 09.01.19
- Download 344g.zip updated 09.01.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.