Man of Kent 200
203km cycling event starting from Golden Green,Tonbridge. Controls at Faversham, Wingham, New Romney and Headcorn, plus 4 information controls. The classic tour of the Garden of England returns still including the legendary vicarage control!
Event now full. ENTRIES ON THE DAY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!. Route sheet and gpx now available on AUK website -see links below.
- 203 km in 13h30
- Sunday 19th March 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 21:30
- Starting from:
- Golden Green,Tonbridge
- £8.00 ( £9.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Category
- 06:07 GMT
- 18:08 GMT
- F L P R T (120)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- David Winslade
- San Fairy Ann CC
- Entries to:
- David Winslade
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 1505m [1425m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 34r.zip updated 15.03.19
- Download 34g.zip updated 19.02.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 4 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.