N C C 'The Wizard and the Llamas Audax'
120km cycling event starting from Lower Whitley, nr Warrington. Controls at Alderley Edge and Gawsworth, plus 4 information controls. A ramble across rural Cheshire on country lanes through pretty villages to The Wizard tearooms followed by some stiff climbing on the edge of the Peak District around Lamaload Reservoir.
Tea/coffee/Toast at start, drinks, hot food and cake at the Finish included in the price.
- 06:14 BST
- 19:59 BST
- F G P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- North Cheshire Clarion
- Entries to:
- Neil Shand
12 Chapel Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 331g.gpx updated 10.05.17
- See outline map below.