The East & West Coasts 600
605km cycling event starting from Mytholmroyd, W. of Halifax. Controls at Castleford, Pocklington, Bridlington, Malton, Castleford, Mytholmroyd, Fulwood, Glasson Dock and Whalley, plus 5 information controls. Stage 1 (383 km): to Bridlington, then back to base for food and sleep. Stage 2 (224 km): to Blackpool & Glasson Dock, but more time in the Fylde means less climbing and only 2 Coasts.
ENTRY IS OPEN UNTIL 7.00am ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
- 04:33 BST
- 21:41 BST
- A(3) L P R S T Z YH
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Sleeping facilities en route
- West Yorkshire CTC
- Entries to:
- Chris Crossland
14 Stanley Street West
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 319r.zip updated 31.05.17
- Download 319g.zip updated 01.02.16