Forth and Tay
207km cycling event starting from South Queensferry. Controls at Dollar, Auchterarder, Tayport, St Andrews and Falkland. EVENT NOW FULL. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY.
Loop through Clackmannanshire and Perth & Kinross before riding along the south bank of the Tay all the way to Tayport. Then a flat run to St Andrews before rolling countryside to Falkland. Climb the big climb of the day West Lomond then down through Fife to cross the Forth and back to South Queensferry.
- 207 km in 13h48
- Sunday 5th March 2017
- 08:00 to finish by 21:48
- Starting from:
- South Queensferry
- £10.00 ( £10.00 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
U This is an updated event - these details have changed in some significant way, relative to previously published information
Change of Start Place, Start
- 06:59 GMT
- 17:53 GMT
- F G L P R T (100)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Martin Foley
- Audax Ecosse
- Entries to:
- Martin Foley
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 27r.zip updated 27.02.17
- Download 27g.zip updated 27.02.17
- See outline map below.