300km cycling event starting from Kirkley Cycles, Ponteland. Controls at Muggleswick Hall, Penrith, Newcastleton, Bellingham and Elsdon, plus 2 information controls. Route: Muggleswick(food)40K, Crawleyside, Killhope, Alston,Penrith 118K, Bewcastle, Newcastleton 200K, Bellingham Elsdon 260K.
Popular 300Km event The 26th is a Bank Holiday w/e. Maybe a good excuse to visit Northumberland.
- 04:44 BST
- 21:25 BST
- C F G L P R T (60)
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Camping at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- VC 167
- Entries to:
- Aidan Hedley
16 The Close
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 3900m [3600m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- View & Download 193r.pdf updated 26.04.17
- Download 193g.gpx updated 26.04.17
- See outline map below.