Leap into the Aire
57km cycling event starting from Mytholmroyd. Controls at SCAR TOP and KEIGHLEY, plus 1 information control. 58 hilly kilometres (but with 2 café stops), taking you from the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge into Airedale, and back again, with a generous time allowance based on a min speed of 8 kilometres per hour.
ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY. GIVEN THE NUMBER OF RIDERS LIKELY TO DO THIS, IT WILL HELP US IF YOU CAN BRING A COMPLETED ENTRY FORM TO THE START.
- 06:28 BST
- 19:54 BST
- L P R T YH
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Youth Hostel at or near start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Calderdale CTC
- Entries to:
- Chris Crossland
14 Stanley Street West
- 8-20 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 161r.zip updated 19.03.17
- Download 161g.gpx updated 19.03.17