208km cycling event starting from Peterculter, Nr Aberdeen. Controls at Ballater, The Lecht Ski Centre, Dufftown and Alford, plus 2 information controls. 210km cycling event starting from Peterculter near Aberdeen. Controls at Durris, Ballater, The Lecht, Dufftown, Clatt and Alford.
Reborn for 2020, this lumpy NE Scotland ride returns. The route starts steadily through Royal Deeside before heading into the Cairngorm mountains, taking in the classic climbs of Gairnshiel, The Lecht, The Cabrach and The Suie. A final gradual downhill run returns to Peterculter via Alford.
- 05:54 BST
- 20:24 BST
- G F P T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Food some free food and/or drink provided on the ride
- GPS files available from organiser
- Audax Ecosse
- Entries to:
- Robert Fargo
20 Gordon St
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- 2550m [2310m for AAA]
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 16r.zip updated 09.02.20
- Download 16g.zip updated 09.02.20
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 2 Information controls - check the Routesheet