Heart of England 300
307km cycling event starting from Cirencester. Controls at ALCESTER, ATHERSTONE, DAVENTRY and TACKLEY, plus 1 information control. An undulating ride through the rural heart of England. Few big hills after the Cotswolds. Hardly a main road in sight. Good café controls. Basic accommodation available in the hall on Friday and Saturday night.
Downloadable GPS and Route sheet files are for the 2019 event. Updated files will be available in March
- 06:13 BST
- 20:13 BST
- A(2) L P R T 100
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- Corinium CC
- Entries to:
- Peter Holden
39 Querns Lane
- 01285 659 515
- 15-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 146r.zip updated 18.03.19
- Download 146g.zip updated 18.03.19
- If you intend to navigate using GPS, please remember that this event includes 1 Information controls - check the Routesheet
- See outline map below.