160km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at IPSTONES and BRADBOURNE Village Hall, plus 1 information control. Good early season workout in the The White Peak.
2 Village Hall Controls and finish: pay for what you have + 1 Info Control.
Finish: Proceeds to Macmillan Cancer Care.
ENTRY-ON-THE-DAY + £2.00 admin charge
Start: Free drinks + DIY toast etc. 1st stage: Rolling terrain with a sting in the tail. 2nd stage: Varied climbs and descents to new village hall Control. 3rd stage: Flattish more direct finish on lanes, A and B roads crossing the rivers Dove, Tame and Trent.
- 05:42 BST
- 20:28 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- CTC North Birmingham
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
88 Millfield Road
- 0121 357 2570
- 12.5-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 125r.zip updated 26.03.18
- Download 125g.zip updated 26.03.18