160km cycling event starting from Shenstone, Staffs. Controls at IPSTONES and WYASTON Village Hall, plus 1 information control. Good early season workout in the The White Peak.
2 Village Hall Controls: pay for what you have (popular in 2016) + 1 Info Control.
Finish: Free drinks, sandwiches, cakes.
ENTRY-ON-THE-DAY + £2.00 admin charge.
Start: Free drinks + DIY toast etc. 1st stage: Rolling terrain with a sting in the tail. 2nd stage: Varied climbs and descents. 3rd stage: Flatter finish on interesting lanes crossing the rivers Dove, Tame and Trent.
- 160 km in 12h48
- Sunday 7th May 2017
- 9::00 to finish by 21:48
- Starting from:
- Shenstone , Staffs
- £6.00 ( £6.75 when paying via PayPal. )
- Closing date:
- Entries now closed.
- 05:27 BST
- 20:42 BST
- G L P R T
- Parking free or reasonably priced, at start
- Toilets at the start
- Left luggage secure(ish) at the start
- Refreshments free or reasonably priced, at start and/or finish
- GPS files available from organiser
- Roy Bishop
- Entries to:
- Roy Bishop
(event closed - contact details removed)
- 12.5-30 kph
- Total Climb:
- Event No:
The following extra information has been provided by the event organiser:
For your own security, always virus-check any file you download before opening it. To download a file, right-click on it and use 'Save' or 'Save Target'.
- Download 125r.zip updated 01.02.16
- Download 125g.zip updated 01.02.16